Things have been quite busy lately. I just got promoted at work to charge off and place liens on homes, checking accounts etc. Not that I enjoy doing it but it is what it is. I am also completing finals which takes a lot of my energy. I am considering on stopping school for a semester or two, I need some "me" time and take some time off to go help my mom whose water heater broke and flooded her home. Luckily all my father's and mother's belongings weren't ruined, however some personal things of mine were.
We also have had a couple of bbqs and hung out. It's nice to be able to get together and enjoy each other. I had Molly and Brayden sleep over last Saturday. They have a way of making me feel bad when I don't see them much, so I finally had a Sunday off of school and work and Megs let me take them (Thanks Megs). We went to Papas pizza, came back to my house baked cookies and watched movies. Super fun! Sunday we headed back to Megs and had a bbq. We played guitar hero (or course) and below is a pic of our cool band! Also a pic of Bray and Molly, and Megs cooking at one of the bbqs. 
Friday, March 20, 2009
Update
Posted by Keira at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
love the pictures!!!super cute:)
Post a Comment