So I started Wellsfargo yesterday and I wasn't feeling so good in the morning. About 8 am we were all standing, ready to go in. I got this overwhelming hot flash, literally my body was on fire and I starting getting really dizzy, lightheaded, wanting to throw up. As I started walking, my vision went completely blurry and my mobility stopped on my right side. I was trying to go up the stairs and it was like my right leg was not working, and of course I tripped but I didn't remember going up all stairs. So this incident went on for about 10-15 minutes and then it stopped but I ended up with a killer headache all day.
Ended up at the hospital last night. I have always thought our doctors here are incompetent. I explain to the doc what happened and that I have a family history of strokes, and he is explaining to me how some people faint, or have blackouts but really doesn't think I could have a stroke at such a young age. He prescribed me Vicadin and gave me another doc to go see. He leaves for a little while, comes back and says "Well since you have a family history, lets run the tests". He takes me to get an MRI and CT scan and guess what? the scans show a mini stroke also known as "TIA" and he apologizes. At that point, he seemed interested in helping me but I didn't care to listen to him because his whole demeanor was awful. I will NEVER go to that hospital again and because he did tell me I had one, I am going to get a second opinion as to what needs to happen.
Well I definitely know what a stroke feels like and honestly, it scared the hell out of me!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Hospitals and idiot doctors!
Posted by Keira at 7:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
WOW
Ya know since it happen, I haven't felt right. I have an appointment next week to do some tests so we shall see.
hola soy diana soy colombiana y me gutaria saber como lograste obtener esta plantilla
Post a Comment